Flexi CPSR - Lip Gloss
As you may be aware, to legally sell cosmetic products under your own brand name with your own responsible person details, you require by law, a CPSR - Cosmetic Product Safety Report.
Obtaining these reports can be a lengthy and costly business.
This is why we have taken away the hassle and offer you our pre-written flexi safety reports saving you money, time and ensuring that you have access to the best quality products and ingredients.
READ ALL OF THE BELOW INFORMATION THOROUGHLY BEFORE PURCHASE, AS THERE ARE STRICTLY NO RETURNS ON CPSRS.
The following Lip Gloss Flexi CPSR is compiled by one of the highly qualified labs that we work with and allows you to legally sell lip gloss under your own name/brand.
This CPSR package offers incredible flexibility, allowing you to create literally hundreds of variations, so that you can stay unique to your business.
With this CPSR you may:
- Use our Lip Gloss Base in the specified percentage as pre-determined by the formula provided to you on purchase.
- Add the Vitamin Oil Blend for consistency as specified in the formula provided on purchase.
- Add any of the following Mica colours up to the percentage pre-determined in the formula provided to you on purchase.
- Mix any of the mica colours together to create new shades.
- Use any of the listed flavour oils at the advised percentage - one per product. Flavour oils cannot be mixed in the same product
Used individually or mixing of the above shades in various combinations allows you literally hundreds of shade options for your lip gloss creations! Images shown are inspirational examples only. Shade creation is completely up to you. The sky is the limit! To view the colours please see our Micas HERE and flavours HERE. Lip Gloss Base is HERE and Oil Blend HERE. Note that powder colours will present differently when mixed with a base or blended with other colours, so use images as a rough guide only.
Your responsibilities as the reseller:
- You MUST create a legal label for the product to include your details on the as the RP - Responsible person.
- You MUST report your newly named products on the UK Government Cosmetics Portal
- You MUST complete a PIF - Product information file for each product
- You MUST take your own product photos - you cannot use ours.
- You MUST NOT show or copy your CPSR for anyone, as it is a legally binding document.
- You MUST NOT share the recipe/formulation with anyone else.
How it works:
On purchasing this CPSR you will be given a download link with a CPSR request form and an NDA, which you must fill in and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have this information we will submit it to the lab, send you the formula documentation and your completed report will be sent to you in 1-3 working days after this. Contact us for an exact ETA.
We submit new CPSR requests to the lab every 14 days, depending on when you order the wait may be shorter.
You do not need to wait for your finished report to order your products and get creating, but you must wait to have the report before you can sell.
What you will receive:
- Once your report is completed you will receive a digital download PDF CPSR in your name. This CPSR is a package of multiple reports to allow for the flavour oil variants. These should be filed in your PIF. This CPSR will be completed with the details you gave us at the start of the process, so please ensure you get those correct at the beginning.
- You will also receive a supporting document with the formula and all information you need to make your products.
- Please download the MSDS and technical documents for the base, mica and pigments from the relevant product pages. File these in your PIF.
NB: THIS IS FOR THE CPSR ONLY. INGREDIENTS (BASE, OIL BLEND, FLAVOURS & MICA) MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. THESE PRODUCTS MUST ONLY BE PURCHASED FROM US FOR THE CPSR TO BE VALID.
NO CHANGES OR ADDITIONS. THIS IS A PRE-WRITTEN ASSESSMENT.
It is up to you to read the ingredient product listings and calculate expected costs for making these products, and set your own retail prices.
THERE ARE STRICTLY NO REFUNDS ON CPSRs AS THEY ARE CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER.
This CPSR allows for selling to the EU and UK so long as you follow the correct legislation surrounding sales in these countries. You only require a CPSR for selling in certain countries, so if you intend to sell worldwide, ensure that you research what is required in terms of labelling, ingredients and other factors before doing so.
If you are confused about any of the legalities of selling cosmetics legally in the UK, compiling a PIF, creating labels or reporting on the GOV portal, please see our resources section for more help.
We also have our Facebook Group - cosmetic makers help and advice - which you can join.