Flexi CPSR - Matt Liquid Lipstick
IMPORTANT - The base included for use in this CPSR is from the USA, so please bear this in mind when purchasing. The other ingredients including the coloured mica and pigments can be purchased anywhere so long as the INCI and CI numbers are stated on the CPSR. If you have any questions then please email us before purchase.
Want to make and sell liquid lipstick, but need a good formula and lots of colour options, and can't afford the huge cost of getting your own CPSR for all of those variants? Don't worry we've got you! We searched and searched for this ourselves but just couldn't find anything that offered enough ability to create unique shades. Why be like everyone else right?
So here we are with our fab Matt Liquid Lipstick CPSR. Completely vegan-friendly, silky smooth application, matt and transfer-proof if made correctly, with options for use of a preservative or not.
We've created a CPSR that truly allows you to be creative. You can mix so many different colours, that you can be as unique as you want to be!
As you may be aware, to legally sell cosmetic products under your own brand name with your own responsible person details, you require by law, a CPSR - Cosmetic Product Safety Report.
Obtaining these reports can be a lengthy and extremely costly business.
This is why we have taken away the hassle and offer you our pre-written Flexi safety reports saving you a lot of money, and time and ensuring that you have access to the best quality products and ingredients.
READ ALL OF THE BELOW INFORMATION THOROUGHLY BEFORE PURCHASE, AS THERE ARE STRICTLY NO RETURNS ON CPSRS.
The following Matte Liquid Lipstick Flexi CPSR is compiled by one of the highly qualified labs that we work with and allows you to legally sell liquid lipstick under your own name.
With this CPSR you may:
- Use our Making Cosmetics Signature Lipstick Base #2 in the specified percentage as pre-determined by the formula provided to you on purchase. This assessment allows for two different usage levels.
- Add any of the following Mica CI numbers and Pigments up to the percentage pre-determined in the formula provided to you on purchase. This assessment allows for two different usage levels.
- Mix any of the mica colours and pigments to create new shades.
- Add a named preservative (phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin) if you choose a 'with preservative' CPSR option.
Mica colours made of any of the following CI numbers
Pigments included within those CI numbers are any mica powders with those CI numbers or any of the below pigment names.
Red 40 Lake
Red 27 Lake
Red 7 Lake
Yellow 5 Lake
Black Iron Oxide
You can pick from the drop-down menu if you would like the CPSR with the addition of a preservative, without one or a package of both options.
If you choose with, you must always include the preservative ingredient for the CPSR to be valid. If you choose without, you must always omit the preservative for the CPSR to be valid. If you choose the package of both, you may use or omit depending on your preference.
Used individually or mixing of the above shades in various combinations allows you literally infinite shade options for your lipstick creations! Images shown are inspirational examples only. Shade creation is completely up to you. The sky is the limit!
Your responsibilities as the reseller:
- You MUST follow the recipes provided for your CPSR to be valid.
- You MUST create a legal label for the product to include your details as the RP - Responsible person.
- You MUST report your newly named products on the UK Government Cosmetics Portal
- You MUST complete a PIF - Product information file for each product
- You MUST take your own product photos.
- You MUST NOT show or copy your CPSR for anyone, as it is a legally binding document.
- You MUST NOT share the recipe/formulation percentages with anyone else.
How it works:
On purchasing this CPSR you will be given a download link for a request form. You must fill this in and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your company name, responsible person name, company address, company telephone number, and email address for the responsible person.
We will then submit your CPSR to the lab.
Once we have this information you will be sent an NDA to sign from our lab, we will then email you the formulation document and your report will be completed in 2-10 working days.
You do not need to wait for your finished report to order your products and get creating, but you must wait to have the report before you can sell.
What you will receive:
- Once your report is completed in 2-10 days, you will receive a digital download PDF CPSR in your name. This should be filed in your PIF. This CPSR will be completed with the details you gave us at the start of the process, so please ensure you get those correct at the beginning.
- You will also receive a supporting document with the formula and all information you need to make your products including links to recommended suppliers.
- Please download the MSDS and technical documents for the ingredients that you purchase and file these in your PIF.
NB: THIS IS FOR THE CPSR ONLY. INGREDIENTS MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. The base is from Making Cosmetics and we recommend purchasing colours and mica from Soak Rochford , Craftiful and preservative if required from Soap Kitchen
NO CHANGES OR ADDITIONS. THIS IS A PRE-WRITTEN ASSESSMENT.
ALSO NOTE: If you wish to sell your finished products in the USA, when purchasing Lake colours, please choose the FDA Batch Certified options and check the FDA website for allowable mica. If you are selling only in the UK and EU, then you can choose any of the options.
It is up to you to read the ingredient product listings with your chosen suppliers and calculate expected costs for making these products, and set your own retail prices. We cannot guarantee the ongoing availability of the base and ingredients used for this CPSR.
THERE ARE STRICTLY NO REFUNDS ON CPSRs AS THEY ARE CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER.
This CPSR allows for selling to the EU and UK so long as you follow the correct legislation surrounding sales in these countries. You only require a CPSR for selling in certain countries, so if you intend to sell worldwide, ensure that you research what is required in terms of labelling, ingredients and other factors before doing so.
If you are confused about any of the legalities of selling cosmetics legally in the UK, compiling a PIF, creating labels or reporting on the GOV portal, please see our resources section for more help.
Further questions? contact via the form below.
I like the matte liquid base , it's very matte and you create multiple shades