Klarna's Pay in 3 / Pay in 30 days are unregulated credit agreements. Borrowing more than you can afford or paying late may negatively impact your financial status and ability to obtain credit. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. Ts&Cs and late fees apply.
Split the cost of your purchase or extensions application with Klarna, the Swedish payment service used by over 60 million consumers worldwide.
Choose to pay in 30 days, or slice it into 3 monthly instalments . No interest when you pay on time.
Subject to acceptance by Klarna.
To apply for Klarna, add items to your cart. At checkout you will be given the option of paying later with Klarna alongside the usual payment options.
Pay Later Information
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use Klarna.
- Your acceptance is based on your individual financial circumstances. Acceptance or decline in one instance, does not mean that you will be accepted or declined the next time.
- Klarna may run a 'soft search' which is visible only to you and Klarna. Not to any other company. Your credit rating will not be affected.
- Pay in 30 days or slice it over 3 months with no interest and no late payment fees when you pay on time, but please note that your credit rating WILL be affected if you fail to make your payments.
- Klarna will send you an email after purchase, so that you can view your payment schedule and pay.
- Pay easily in 3 even monthly instalments or 30 days later via credit or debit card.
- We ship your goods straight away after acceptance, and you complete checkout.
- Klarna will send helpful reminders when your payments are due.
- You must complete payment on one purchase before Klarna will offer credit for the next.
- Payments are processed securely by Klarna in accordance with all secure industry protocols. Revega does not store any payment information.
- If you mistakenly order an item and need to cancel the order, as soon as we at Revega confirm your order cancellation, Klarna will be informed and cancel your payment schedule and refund any payments made.
- Borrowing more than you can afford or paying late may negatively impact your financial status and ability to obtain credit.
- Further questions or difficulty meeting payments can be directed to email@example.com or the Klarna customer service team on 020 300 50833
Please read thoroughly and follow Klarna links below so that you understand the service before using it to pay for your orders.
Klarna Terms & Conditions and Privacy
United Kingdom (Only)
- Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find . General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in .
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas .
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: ,
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: United Kingdom
The payment methods Pay in 30 days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.