Italian Keratin Resin Sticks for Hair Extensions
- Pack of 5 specially formulated resin sticks for use with fusion application hair extensions.
- Term 'Keratin' refers to the resins ability to bond to keratin.
- Transparent and hard.
- 12mm Diameter
- 186mm Long
- Medium viscosity
- High melting point, so allow longer to heat up and melt through applicator.
- Bubbles in sticks are a normal and form during manufacturing process. They will not affect the quality or hold of the resin.
- The open time of Keratin resin is short. For this reason if bonding in the hair, we recommend applying the resin to the extension and then melting it back through the hair with a pre-bonded extension tool before rolling into a bond. Doing it this way instead of using ready pre-bonded extensions gives you control over colour blend and size of the extension bond, that you do not get with pre-bonded extensions.
NB: Italian Keratin resin is designed for pre-bonded extensions such as i tips, which are NOT bonded into the hair. Although widely used on nail tip extensions, it is not designed to be easily removed. Therefore, we recommend this resin for use tipping your own i-tip / micro ring extensions only. However, we understand than since it is widely used on pre-bonded extensions and that a lot of clients prefer the hold of this resin, if you are adhering it to the hair, removal is best done by cracking the bond with pliers and using Isopropyl. The stylist is responsible for the use of the resin, and removal of it, and accepts what we have recommended.