Cosmetic Product Compliance Audit - 1 product up to 10 variations
Do you need a bit of help getting started? Maybe you have some products already but need reassurance that your labels and PIF are correct. You may be unaware of some of the regulations and want to ensure that you have done everything legally.
The first step would be to grab yourself a copy of our eBook. There it will tell you everything that you need to be doing to be compliant with UK regulations.
If you want help with the PIF, then we have a handy template that guides you through with space to add your product information.
After this, if you want to have the above checked so that you know going forward you are compliant and ready to sell your products, then this audit is for you.
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE ORDERING.
Revega is not a regulatory body and therefore information given is informal and based on our own knowledge and understanding of the industry. Use this audit as guidance only, do your own research and follow up any links that you are given as a result of the audit.
We will only recommend official regulatory resources that you can trust.
Revega accepts no liability for the actions that you take based on the advice/results given in your audit. As the Responsible Person for your products, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you follow the regulations correctly and complete the correct documents.
This audit package Includes:
- Audit for one product with up to 10 variations.
- Full audit of your website to check for UK cosmetic regulations compliance.
- Advise of mandatory information that should be included or removed from your website or product listings.
- Advise of ‘optional’ best practices to include.
- Check labels are correctly written.
- Check PIF (except CPSR unless it is originally purchased from us)
- Advice on PIF updates and/or changes or inclusions (note this service does not complete the PIF for you)
- Provide a full checklist and do-to list with advice regarding all of the above
- Advising on UK Portal submission
- Providing links to professional regulatory services or labs which could help you further.
How it works:
Once you have purchased this audit you will receive a downloadable file asking for information and which documents to send us. Complete the form and send it back with the files we ask for. These files will be kept for the duration of the audit. We will insert comments and send them back to you. Once your audit is complete, these files will be deleted from our system.
None of the information that you give us will be shared with any other party.
Please note that to audit and give guidance on your PIF, this includes your recipe/formulation. Some safety assessments do not allow for the sharing of this, so if your safety report includes a recipe/formula that is not your own or is purchased from somewhere other than Revega, we sadly cannot view or help with the method of manufacturer or specification sheets involving ingredient (INCI) bandings.
Strictly no refunds on audit services.
Any questions before purchasing can be sent to us via our contact form in the link below 'ask a question'.
Please allow up to 5 working days after submitting your information for your audit to be completed.