White Label CPSR - Multichrome Loose Pigments Collection A
As you may be aware, to legally sell cosmetic products under your own brand name with your own responsible person details, you require by law, a CPSR - Cosmetic Product Safety Report.
Obtaining these reports can be a lengthy and costly business.
This is why we have taken away the hassle and offer you our pre-written white label safety reports saving you money, time and ensuring that you have access to the best quality products and ingredients.
READ ALL OF THE BELOW INFORMATION THOROUGHLY BEFORE PURCHASE, AS THERE ARE STRICTLY NO RETURNS ON CPSRS AND WHITE LABEL PRODUCTS.
The following Multichrome Loose Pigments #1 White Label CPSR is compiled by one of the highly qualified labs that we work with and allows you to legally sell the following ready-made cosmetics products under your own names:
- Multichrome Loose Pigment - 1
- Multichrome Loose Pigment - 2
- Multichrome Loose Pigment - 3
- Multichrome Loose Pigment - 4
- Multichrome Loose Pigment - 5
With this CPSR you may:
- Buy our Multichrome loose pigments at wholesale price (not included in this product listing, must be purchased separately as needed), for resale under your own brand.
- You may rename the colours to fit with your own brand.
- You may sell these with your own logo/branding in your store.
Your responsibilities as the reseller:
- You MUST create a legal label for the product to include your details on the as the RP - Responsible person.
- You MUST report your newly named products on the UK Government Cosmetics Portal
- You MUST complete a PIF - Product information file for each product
- You MUST take your own product photos - you cannot use ours.
- You MUST NOT show or copy your CPSR for anyone, as it is a legally binding document.
How it works:
On purchasing this CPSR you will be given a download link for a form. You must fill this in and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your company name, responsible person name, company address, company telephone number, email address for the responsible person and your chosen new product names.
We will then submit your CPSR to the lab and give you access to the White Label Products so that you can go ahead and order your products.
MOQ of 50 x 1gm pots per colour will apply.
You have a choice of packaging all holding 1g of pigment- please tell us from the selection shown here numbered:
#1 - Round with clear lid
#2 - Square with round clear lid
#3 - Small cosmetic jar style with round clear lid
#4 - Diamond style jar with black lid and insert
The products will come ready filled in the jar of your choice unbranded and take between 1 and 4 weeks to arrive depending on our current stock.
If you would prefer the pigment to arrive bulk for you to transfer to your own packaging then please email us before purchasing.
If you wish to have labelling designed or printed and applied for you, please contact us for rates.
Once we have this information you will be sent an NDA to sign from our lab, and your report will be completed in 2-10 working days.
You do not need to wait for your finished report to order your products, but you must wait to have the report before you can sell.
What you will receive:
- After purchase you will be assigned a CPSR account, allowing you to view and purchase your chosen white label products. Please allow 24 hours for this to be enabled.
- Once your report is completed in 1-2 weeks, you will receive a digital download PDF CPSR in your name. This should be filed in your PIF. This CPSR will be completed with the details you gave us at the start of the process, so please ensure you get those correct at the beginning. You will also receive the relevant MSDS for your named colours.
NB: THIS IS FOR THE WHITE LABEL CPSR ONLY. PRODUCTS MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. THESE PRODUCTS MUST ONLY BE PURCHASED FROM US FOR THE CPSR TO BE VALID.
EXPECTED PRODUCT COSTS: Minimum order of 50gm per colour will apply. The current cost of the product (subject to change as per usual terms and conditions without notice) is £250 per colour made up of 50 x jars of your choice ready for sale. This does not include any branding or labelling. This is approx 50% off retail prices. You are, however, free to choose your own retail prices. Subject to additional shipping costs as orders come directly from the manufacturer. Contact us for expected shipping costs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PRODUCT COSTS BEFORE BUYING YOUR CPSR, PLEASE CONTACT US.
THERE ARE STRICTLY NO REFUNDS ON WHITE LABEL PRODUCTS AS THEY ARE CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER.
This CPSR allows for selling to the EU and UK so long as you follow the correct legislation surrounding sales in these countries. You only require a CPSR for selling in certain countries, so if you intend to sell worldwide, ensure that you research what is required in terms of labelling, ingredients and other factors before doing so.
If you are confused about any of the legalities of selling cosmetics legally in the UK, compiling a PIF, creating labels or reporting on the GOV portal, please see our resources section for more help.
We also have our Facebook Group - cosmetic makers help and advice - which you can join.
Eye Image example photos credit: @shellyfmakeup