How to make a Christmas Reed Diffuser

A simple one for Christmas. Not exactly a cosmetic, but I know many of you also want to venture into wax melts, candles and home fragrances.

This is super easy and will make your home smell amazing any time of year.

You’ll need a reed diffuser bottle and some reeds and then the following formula.

The formula for a 100ml diffuser

75% Augeo Diffuser Base (or similar) – I got mine from Soak Rochford UK it’s glycerine based non-toxic and low odour base mixture which makes it the perfect fragrance carrier and it also has a low carbon footprint.
25% Fragrance Oil – I’m using Winter Spice from Pure Scented UK - Check IFRA for the allowed amount for your chosen fragrance.

Mix together in a beaker and pour into your diffuser bottle. Add your reeds.
Place on a surface away from children, pets and open flames.
Enjoy your beautiful-smelling home!
Turn the reeds occasionally to get the most out of your diffuser.

If you intend to make a sell reed diffusers, you will need to consider a few things:
1) The allowed amount of your chosen fragrance for the diffuser – check the relevant IFRA document.
2) Posting such products – you will need to check if your courier requires a special account ir labelling for the sale of products such as these.
3) You will need a CLP label for the product. CLPs are usually available from the fragrance supplier. It is simply all the information relevant to the fragrance at the dilution used in your product. You will also need a safety warning. This is similar to when making wax melts and candles.

Disclaimer: This formula is created for the purpose of sharing on Patreon and YouTube. Revega does not make any claims as to their qualifications or the efficacy of the formulations which are listed here for entertainment purposes and accepts no responsibility for how you use these. I am self-taught and offer these videos from our years of knowledge and experience in making our own cosmetic products.
You do not need a CPSR for selling home fragrance products, but you do need a CLP label.

1 comment

  • Ravali Maroju


Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published