CPSR - Cosmetic Product Safety Report

To sell or give away cosmetic products in the UK you legally require a CPSR.  

The CPSR must be in your company name and include the details of a UK based RP - Responsible Person.

Also, known as Safety Assessments, CPSRs can be expensive.  That's why we've taken the time and stress out of obtaining a CPSR and offer you some pre-assessed options whereby you can follow the recipe given when you purchase to make a number of variations of the product listed.

Which CPSR should your purchase? 


1 product

1 product