eBook: How to Start a Skincare Business - Digital Download - UK
Want this for FREE? The spoken video with slides is on YouTube linked below. Patrons get access to this digital PDF version for free. You can join my Patreon HERE
Want to make skincare products to sell?
Starting a business can be daunting, especially in the cosmetics industry where you not only have the business side of things to understand but a minefield of cosmetics regulations.
You might dream of being your own boss, quitting your day job or becoming a young entrepreneur and earning more than any 9-5, but don't know where to start.
This eBook helps you get there. Acting as a 'quick start guide' getting you set up as a business and launching your first product collection, including a recipe to follow.
Included in this 80+ page eBook:
- Where to start – Business planning
- Raising funding and how much will you need
- Name and Logo
- What type of business? Registering with HMRC
- Trading Standards
- Deciding where to work from
- Invest in equipment
- Trade approved scales
- Invest in ingredients to practice
- Cleaning, Sterilizing and Sanitizing
- Reading and Understanding your Ingredient MSDS, CoA, IFRA and Allergen documents
- Batch records
- Responsible person
- Getting a CPSR
- How to Stability Test
- Design your packaging and where to buy
- How to write a legal product label
- Using vegan and cruelty-free logos
- Writing a PIF
- Report the products on the SCPN
- How to price your products
- How to ship your products
- How to take photos and videos that sell
- Making a website
- Quick website SEO overview
- Selling on online marketplaces pros and cons
- Where you can legally sell your products
- How to deal with returns and complaints
- How to market your products effectively
- How to sell your products
- Keeping inventory
- Keeping basic accounts
- How to grow your business
- Final thoughts
There is also a video that goes with this ebook that can be found on my YouTube channel HERE
Starting your own business can be extremely rewarding, and now you have no excuse, as we've navigated the admin for you and made it as simple as a step by step guide.
What are you waiting for?
Good luck with your new business journey!
NB: This ebook is intended for UK based customers and refers to UK regulations, business practices and ingredients.
NB: Due to the nature of downloadable products, there are strictly no refunds on this eBook or any other downloadable content. This product will be digitally stamped with your details on purchase and must not be shared. Copyright remains with Revega Ltd at all times. This ebook is based on UK business and regulations and the recipe uses UK ingredients, for this reason it may not be suitable for anyone purchasing outside of the UK.